Riding in a Bike Trailer

       I did something that I don't know if I have ever done before and if I have done it, I was probably a baby or a toddler.  I sat in a bike trailer!  It was so funny!  I hurt my foot while running so I couldn't run beside my husband while he biked so instead I sat behind him in the bike trailer.  We definitely got some weird looks by cars passing us and by people on the streets, but it was worth it.  We got to go to a duck pond as a family and feed the ducks so it was fun and worth the stares.  I thought about putting the cover on the bike trailer and pretending I was just a toddler in the back, but that would have been pretty squishy so I just owned it and smiled and waved at all the random strangers. 



This was my view while in the bike trailer


Here I am laughing

   

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playdough Volcano

Learning Game