Anxiety!

 We have been inspecting our van and realizing how much work we need to put into it. It’s been stressing me out big time! I will try to focus on one thing that needs to get done but then another thing pops into my head and I think I should work on that instead. This anxiety is making me get nothing done because I keep going back and forth on what I should do. So, I came up with something silly that has actually been seriously helping my anxiety over this van and I think I will start using this trick for all aspects of my life. 

I came up with CALF for September and PBS KIDS for October. CALF stand for curtains, auto-mechanics, laminate (floor we walk on), and floor (flooring under the floor). Now whenever I am working on the curtains I don’t have to keep thinking about all the other things I should be working on because I know I’ll get to them and won’t forget them because they are just part of the word CALF and CALF is really easy to remember. 

PBS KIDS is for October and I’ll go over what each letter is for just so if you want to start living in your van then you know some of the things you’ll need to do (and I highly recommend living in your van because I’m super excited and would love to know other people living in their van). PBS KIDS - PO Box, box up our apartment, storage unit, Kat’s and our stuff needs to be put in the van, insurance for the van, decide how to do solar panels, and sell our apartment. 

This might seem silly to some of you but it really helped me feel more in control of the van and a lot less stressed. Josiah called it “silly but genius” so I thought I would share it incase it can help anyone else. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playdough Volcano

Riding in a Bike Trailer

Josiah's Mission E-Mails (1st 6 Months)