The cutest Kat on the block


She is so cute when she sleeps!




Even when she cries, she is so adorable.  We are still trying to figure out what all her different cries mean, but we are figuring it out slowly but surely.



She is holding her head up!  This is at about two weeks old. 



I really like being able to see her from my own bed.


This was Kat's first Sunday outfit.  She wore the bow for about 30 seconds. Haha!

We went on a walk to get some fresh air.  It was really good for Katherine and for mommy.


Her face here is just so adorable!






She is just so precious.









Katherine already loves her daddy so much.  Josiah is such a good father already.



This was Kat's first outfit.  It says, "My Mommy is Exhausted."  I'm not sure if labor was the most exhausting part though, I think all the nights are more exhausting but its a close call.  She is so worth the work.  I cannot believe how cute she is and how much I love her already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playdough Volcano

Riding in a Bike Trailer

Josiah's Mission E-Mails (1st 6 Months)